Re: [O] Overriding org-html-headline or other export functions?

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Re: [O] Overriding org-html-headline or other export functions?
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:34:43 -0400

Brett Viren <address@hidden> writes:

> Or, maybe you suggest I do direct "surgery" on the TEXT argument that
> gets passed in to the filter and insert the "..." that way?  I guess it
> could work to find the end of the "<hN...>" opening tag and then insert
> my "..." part.  I'll try this approach.

Okay, this works but relies on searching through the HTML to find the
end of "<hN...>" tag.  This feels like it will be error prone but so far
it seems to work when processing my manual.

In case it might help others, here is my filter:

  https://github.com/WireCell/wire-cell-docs/blob/master/manuals/publish.el#L7

My Elisp is bad, so maybe this is not done well....

And, for completeness there is now also the export-as-html,
export-to-html and publish-to-html functions copied from ox-html and
tweaked for this custom backend.

Thanks for the nudges and help!

-Brett.