Re: [O] Bug: begin_src org :results replace does not work

From: Charles C. Berry
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: begin_src org :results replace does not work
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:59:12 -0700

On Mon, 29 May 2017, Vikas Rawal wrote:

The problem is that the results you generate is a table with affiliated
keywords NAME and CAPTION and ATTR_[backend].

`org-at-table-p' does not recognize that the keywords are followed by a
table.  Altering this function might be asking for trouble as it is used
outside babel.

So maybe the cond test should refer to `org-element-context' to better
sort this out and correctly identify the table end.

Thanks for the explanation.

Since this was meant for use in a tutorial, I wanted #+NAME, etc to be
there.

I will have to use some other work around. :wrap does not work for me, as
it does not remove the , escape characters.

Right. But that should export properly. If you just want to show what the src block yields on execution, perhaps:

#+NAME: one
#+BEGIN_SRC org  :results replace drawer
,#+NAME: table-yield
,#+CAPTION: Simple table created using latex tabular environment
,#+attr_latex: :environment tabular :width \textwidth :align lrr
| State | Variable one | Varia two |
| MP | 672 | 13000 |
| Har | 300 | 25000 |
| Pun | 260 | 35000 |