Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] how to replace includegraphics?
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:55:02 -0500

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 10:37 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello dear list,
>
> * Summary
> I want to know if someone could tell me how to replace (the macro, function,
> string) includegraphics for something else when exporting to LaTeX. In my
> case, simplesvg.

This made me think of the various times someone wants to use endnotes
instead of footnotes. Have you considered just changing the definition
in LaTeX instead? [1] [2]

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{endnotes}
#+LaTeX_HEADER: \let\footnote=\endnote

In other words, utilize the fact that Org already handles images
flawlessly and then just define \includegraphics to be something else
on the LaTeX end of things.

John

[1] http://perlstalker.vuser.org/blog/2014/07/15/endnotes-org-mode/
[2]