[O] Export to PDF - coloured TODO states and TAGS?

From: Rainer Krug
Subject: [O] Export to PDF - coloured TODO states and TAGS?
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 10:54:34 +0200

Hi

If I export a document with tags and TODO states to html, the TODO states are
nicely coloured and the tags are smaller than the other text.

If I export to PDF, the TODO states are BOLD and the tags seem bigger (probably
because of different font).

Is it possible to have the colouring also in the pdf and possibly smaller fonts
for the tags?

Thanks,

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)