[O] newbye questions

From: François Patte
Subject: [O] newbye questions
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 12:22:37 +0200

Bonjour,

Ijust discovered org-mode for emacs and I want to explore the
capabilities of this mode for LaTeX documents.

I have a few preliminary questions:

1- I installed org-mode from ELPA and I get a warning message when I
open a *.org file:

Eager macro-expansion failure: (error "Autoloading failed to define
function nnir-article-group")

What does it mean and how to get rid of this message.

2- I looked at some tutorials (for instance this one:
http://hiko-seijuro.developpez.com/articles/orgtutorial/)

It is said at the early beginning for a TODO list, that if you hit C-c
C-t TODO turns into DONE (that's right) and that a timestamp is
automatically added:
CLOSED: [date for closing]

I cannot get this behaviour.... I googled and find some list code to add
to my .emacs file, but this does not work....

What can I do?

Thank you.

--
François Patte