Re: [O] Add ob-sclang.el for sclang Org-mode babel support in contrib/

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Add ob-sclang.el for sclang Org-mode babel support in contrib/
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 10:17:18 +0200

Hello,

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is my branch
> https://github.com/stardiviner/org-mode/tree/feature/ob-sclang
> Merge this branch?

Thank you for your work.

I'd like to refrain more packages to contrib, unless the intent is to
eventually merge them into core later.

However, I think this can go into core. Would you like to clean it up
a bit, activate lexical-binding, provide some tests, and send a patch
(using git format-patch)?

You will need to sign FSF papers to do that, if you haven't done
already. If you are willing to do this, we can also move your library to
"contrib/" temporarily.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou