Re: [O] mathjax

From: Adam Aviv
Subject: Re: [O] mathjax
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:42:20 -0400

Another change in moving to cloudflair was that it was https link rather than a http. It could be the case that you have mixed content, https with http as well. Does it still not render when you change to https?

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Colin Baxter <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Kaushal,

> [...]

    Kaushal> So all the org-mode updates on Org Elpa or Melpa since then
    Kaushal> have that in effect, and even the releases starting with
    Kaushal> version 9.0.6.

    Kaushal> - What's your org version?  - What do you see when you do
    Kaushal> C-h v org-html-mathjax-options ?  --

My org is version 9.0.8, and I've appended the output for
org-html-mathjax-options. I'm guessing the relevant bit is at the bottom.

------------ Begin --------

org-html-mathjax-options is a variable defined in `ox-html.el'.
Its value is shown below.

Documentation:
Options for MathJax setup.

Alist of the following elements.  All values are strings.

path          The path to MathJax.
scale         Scaling with HTML-CSS, MathML and SVG output engines.
align         How to align display math: left, center, or right.
font          The font to use with HTML-CSS and SVG output.  As of MathJax 2.5
              the following values are understood: "TeX", "STIX-Web",
              "Asana-Math", "Neo-Euler", "Gyre-Pagella",
              "Gyre-Termes", and "Latin-Modern".
linebreaks    Let MathJax perform automatic linebreaks.  Valid values
              are "true" and "false".
indent        If align is not center, how far from the left/right side?
              Valid values are "left" and "right"
multlinewidth The width of the multline environment.
autonumber    How to number equations.  Valid values are "None",
              "all" and "AMS Math".
tagindent     The amount tags are indented.
tagside       Which side to show tags/labels on.  Valid values are
              "left" and "right"

You can also customize this for each buffer, using something like

#+HTML_MATHJAX: align: left indent: 5em tagside: left font: Neo-Euler

For further information about MathJax options, see the MathJax documentation:

  http://docs.mathjax.org/

You can customize this variable.

This variable was introduced, or its default value was changed, in
version 8.3 of the Org package.

Value: ((path "https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mathjax/2.7.0/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS_HTML")
 (scale "100")
 (align "center")
 (font "TeX")
 (linebreaks "false")
 (autonumber "AMS")
 (indent "0em")
 (multlinewidth "85%")
 (tagindent ".8em")
 (tagside "right"))

Best wishes,

Colin.

Colin Baxter
address@hidden
GnuPG fingerprint: 68A8 799C 0230 16E7 BF68  2A27 BBFA 2492 91F5 41C8

--
Adam J. Aviv, PhD
Asst. Professor