Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?

From: Birnle
Subject: Re: [O] How to get rid of first line indent?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 17:49:33 +0200

Yes, Eric, thank you, that is a good idea.

Now I've found that it is more a feature than a failure – org mode thinks of it
as "cleaning up", and it does it automagically together with some commands.
There is even a special command for it: C-c n (crux-cleanup-buffer-or-region).

But I cannot find the command to "unclean" the text so that I get again what
I've typed – without the whitespace before each (first) line.

The reason that I want the text as I type it (without leading whitespace) in is
that I want to copy/paste it into other apps, where it is wrong to have the
whitespace at the beginning of the line, so I have to erase it by hand (or
regexp search/replace).

Is there no command to "unclean" the file again?