Re: [O] Add ob-sclang.el for sclang Org-mode babel support in contrib/

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Add ob-sclang.el for sclang Org-mode babel support in contrib/
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:02:53 +0200

Hello,

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yeah, I have used to contrib to org-mode, but need to sign FSF papers spend
> my time, and I don't know how.

See <http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html>, in particular
"Copyright issues when contributing to Emacs Org mode".

> So I decide to move code in `contrib/`.
> When I back home, I will try to sign FSF papers, because I have time and
> fixed location.

> If I move code into `contrib/`, do I need to do more in this code?

If you we move it into "contrib/" until FSF papers are ready, you need
to have access to repository. Thus, you will be able to update the
library whenever you see fit. I'm Cc'ing Bastien about it.

> I will add `lexical-binding`, but don't know how to write test for
> this.

You don't need to write a test for that.

> Could org-mode team pull branch code on my github repo directory? Or should
> I send a patch from `git format-patch`?

Please send a patch.

Regards,

--