Re: [O] Backward incompatible outline-invisible-p change in emacs master

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Backward incompatible outline-invisible-p change in emacs master for Org
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 12:16:05 +0000

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 2:19 AM Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> wrote:
Kaushal, thanks for the fix, please go
ahead and commit it.

Before I commit this to master, I was thinking that this patch looks safe enough for the maint branch. If there are no objections, I can commit this to maint and merge to master.

The patch adds a new function org-invisible-p whose definition is the same as outline-invisible-p from emacs 25.2 and refactors all instances of outline-invisible-p with org-invisible-p. So the change will be transparent for people using emacs stable releases.

But as a plus, people using emacs master + org maint will get this bug fix too.
--

Kaushal Modi