Re: [O] Just sharing another orgmode use: usability tests

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Just sharing another orgmode use: usability tests
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:37:54 +0100

On Friday, 16 Jun 2017 at 14:19, Eduardo Mercovich wrote:

[...]

> The standard clocking task mechanism will do it fine.

Great.

> However, since there are many multiple small observations along
> one task, maybe a capture template is a bit overdo...

I find that capturing is a lightweight activity.  It all depends on what
you expect to have to do.  For instance, I log some activities by simply
typing "C-c c l COUPLE OF KEYWORDS C-c C-c" and I'm done!  The entry is
time stamped automatically and it simply allows me to note something
without really intruding into a workflow.

But, YMMV of course :-)

--
Eric S Fraga, ericsfraga@<most social media>