Re: [O] Add an optional HOLD argument to "n" Org macro

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Add an optional HOLD argument to "n" Org macro
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:34:55 +0000

Hello Nicolas,

Just pinging to check if the patch in the previous email got missed.

Apologies if you were already reviewing it.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 2:07 PM Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 12:07 PM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
We do not need this dependency. In particular, there is already
`org-trim'.

OK, switch from string-trim to org-trim. Thanks.

It is confusing to provide two ways to achieve the same action. I'd
rather have "-" only.

OK.

Could you split this into smaller tests, each one testing one feature?

Done. I ended up writing many more tests in the process. While I was doing that, I realized that only the first arg NAME was ws (whitespace) sensitive while the second arg wasn't. Now ws trimming is done on both args.

Revised patch is attached.
--

Kaushal Modi

--