Re: [O] How to export LaTeX amsmath align bmatrix to ODT?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] How to export LaTeX amsmath align bmatrix to ODT?
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 02:34:49 +0000

Check out org-format-latex-options. I have, for the same or similar scenario:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (setq org-format-latex-options
        '(:foreground "white" :background "black" :scale 3
:html-foreground "Black" :html-background "Transparent"
                      :html-scale 1.0
#+end_src

Thanks, Eric. Unfortunately, that did not work. It does change the background and foreground colors, but the \tensor symbol is now "invisible" (it is black, and the background is also black). The rest of the equation looks fine.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!