Re: [O] Mouse-over on bibliographic citation

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Mouse-over on bibliographic citation
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 18:12:16 -0400

this is a bug in the current org-mode 9.0.8. You have to revert it to org 9.0.7 for now. It has been fixed, but I am not sure when it will show up.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:

I've got this strange problem and I'm not sure when it started, possibly
when this new computer was first put to use last Friday afternoon with a
fresh install of Debian 9, or maybe before then, I'm not sure.

Anyway, whenever I mouse-over a bibliographic citation in an org-mode
document, it used to say for (cite:0072) '\Hair loss, 2015,
http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-articles/ \' but now just shows
'LINK:cite:0072'.

I am using 'org-ref' which is up to date, as is org-mode, and both from
ELPA.

This is what my bibliography item actually is -

@Online{0072,
  Title                    = {Hair loss},
  Author                   = {regrowth},
  Url                      = {http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-articles/},
  Year                     = {2015}
}

So how can I regain my previous mouse-over abilities please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.0, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.1.1, org-mode 9.0.7