Re: [O] problem with babel call with post action

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] problem with babel call with post action
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:24:04 +0100

On Thursday, 22 Jun 2017 at 07:30, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

[...]

> I don't understand it either. Could you edebug `org-babel-read-table',
> or post an ECM? Anyway, this seems unrelated to babel call parsing.

Hi Nicolas,

I'm not au fait with using edebug.  Will try to learn it (about time,
probably).  In the meantime, here is an ECM which definitely fails for
me with my normal configuration but which almost works with emacs
-Q.  The almost is that the final output looks like this:

#+begin_src org
  ,#+RESULTS:
  ,#+BEGIN_src dot
  [[file:dependency-graph.pdf]]
  ,#+END_src
#+end_src

where I did not expect the wrapping within a src block.

The error using my configuration is

: org-indent-add-properties: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

I will try to debug when I get a chance.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 26.0.50, Org release_9.0.9-551-g92e8c8