Re: [O] org-protocol documentation

From: Mario Martelli
Subject: Re: [O] org-protocol documentation
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:32:21 +0200

I’ve incorporated the org-protocol documentation into org.texi.

https://github.com/mgmart/org-mode/commit/31dd3cc13034c8501d8526e25086152a0e6538dd

In a separate branch you could see the history of changes to the original org-protocol documentation from worg

https://github.com/mgmart/org-mode/commits/documentation/org-protocol

Still not sure wether the open-source subprotocol is broken or not.

Kind regards
Mario
—