Re: [O] org-protocol documentation

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-protocol documentation
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 22:03:56 +0200

Hello,

Mario Martelli <address@hidden> writes:

> I’ve incorporated the org-protocol documentation into org.texi.
>
> https://github.com/mgmart/org-mode/commit/31dd3cc13034c8501d8526e25086152a0e6538dd
>
> <https://github.com/mgmart/org-mode/commit/31dd3cc13034c8501d8526e25086152a0e6538dd>

So as to ease the reviewing process, could you send it on the ML with
git format-patch sub-command?

Also, I suggest using ox-texinfo from development version, if you can,
as the Texinfo output should be superior.

>> I assume a bug around Line 527 in org-protocol.el
>>
>>       (let* ((base-url (plist-get (cdr prolist) :base-url))
>> —>               (wsearch (regexp-quote base-url)))           <—
>>
>> Could anyone confirm that? I’m unsure whether it might be a local
>> misconfiguration on my side or not.

Confirm what? Why do you think there is a bug in the line above?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou