[O] [bug] org-indent

From: Rasmus
Subject: [O] [bug] org-indent
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:15:18 +0200

Hi,

There's a bug in ‘org-indent--compute-prefixes’ near ";; Inline tasks line
prefixes".

If (bound-and-true-p org-inlinetask-show-first-star) is non-nil, then Org
tries to compute (substring heading-prefix 1).  But the initial value of
‘heading-prefix’ seems to be "", at least some of the time (if
‘indentation’ is 0).  In my Emacs this results in an error.

Adding an extra check seems to fix it, but I’m not sure if the substring
part is what needs fixing.

        ;; Inline tasks line prefixes
        (aset org-indent--inlinetask-line-prefixes
              (org-add-props (if (and (bound-and-true-p
org-inlinetask-show-first-star)
                                  (org-string-nw-p heading-prefix))
                             (concat org-indent-inlinetask-first-star
                                     (substring heading-prefix 1))
                               heading-prefix)
                  nil 'face 'org-indent)))

Thanks,