Re: [O] Moving and resetting attachments

From: Florian Lindner
Subject: Re: [O] Moving and resetting attachments
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:57:39 +0200

Am 24.06.2017 um 10:53 schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:> Hello,

> Florian Lindner <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Ok, so it's basically a conversion to bool.
>
> Correct.
>
>> That I'm not so sure of. I try to get myself aquainted to ert, but my elisp
>> knowledge, you surely know, is very limited.
>
> I think you're doing well so far.
>
>> Do I understand correctly, that there is no test for any org-attach stuff so
>> far? I've found
lisp/test-org-attach-annex.el, but that's for git-annex
>> stuff.
>
> That's correct. Anyway, tests can be postponed to a later patch. It can
> be cumbersome to play with temporary files without clobbering the
> repository.
>
> However, I think tests are important in this case, considering we're
> moving user's data around.

Hey,

I have attached a patch, based on the current git master. I'm not sure how the
contribution process works. Do I need to
sign stuff such as copyright assignement? Do you use a Git webinterface, GitHub
or Lab?

Writing a test for it is on my todo list.

Best,
Florian