Re: [O] keybindings again...

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] keybindings again...
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 02:51:09 +0000

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 10:43 PM Jean-Christophe Helary <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using emacs built from master, emacs -nw, after moving .emacs.el and .emacs.d away, on OSX 10.12.

I'm trying to assign M-S-RET to org-insert-todo-heading because for some reason it is not assigned by default: every time I hit ESC S-RET I get ESC RET only.

It's the limitation of the terminal.

If you do C-h c Esc+Shift+Return, Emacs will detect only Esc+Return. So you will see M-RET in the echo area.

You probably just need to use some other binding.
--

Kaushal Modi