[O] Android sync client

From: Gour
Subject: [O] Android sync client
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:15:14 +0200

Hello,

I've tried for some time to use Taskwarrior due to potentially working
Android client, but recently it stopped working and, moreover,
orgmode's recurring capabilities are simple superior in comparison
with Taskwarrior's, so I'm back to orgmode...

Now, I wonder which syncing client can you recommend for Android
phones?

I see there is mobile/sync-org as well as Orgzly...the client does not
have to have all the bells and whistles, but just being able to
reliable sync with my desktop (Fedora) without using Dropbox (for my
clients/contacts I use Baikal).

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who works in devotion, who is a pure soul, and who controls
his mind and senses is dear to everyone, and everyone is dear to