Re: [O] Using org-mode via vSSH on iPad

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-mode via vSSH on iPad
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:22:09 -0400

Ok, now I'm having a worse problem. Trying to get HTML output in a buffer on my
Mac, I'm getting this error:

apply: Wrong type argument: listp, #("The Age of Wonder, Part II" 0 26 (:parent
(#0)))

Any guesses what might cause this? It seems to be dying on this line:

#+title: The Age of Wonder, Part II

but I don't know why. I even tried changing the "," to " -", but no joy. The
whole header looks like this:

#+STARTUP: showeverything logdone
#+author: Peter Davis
#+title: The Age of Wonder, Part II