Re: [O] Orgmode 9.09 and export of source blocks

From: cedric simon
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode 9.09 and export of source blocks
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 10:45:23 +0900

Hi,

thank you very much for your explanations about properties inheritances, I didn't know much about them.

So I managed to solve my problem buy using a property drawer ~header-args:sql:~ so it doesn't override my ~#+PROPERTY~ that I set globally.

I'll give some tries with org-eldoc, seems an interresting package I didn't know about.

Thank you very much again for your help!