Re: [O] Parsing property drawers in subtree scope exports

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Parsing property drawers in subtree scope exports
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 13:09:37 +0000

Hello,

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017, 3:48 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

You can write it :EXPORT_FOO: and define it in the back-end options.

I didn't follow that. Do you mean that the "EXPORT_" is a special prefix? Or "EXPORT" is any backend prefix I choose?

Should that be added to these?

=====
:options-alist '((:hugo-front-matter-format "HUGO_FRONT_MATTER_FORMAT" nil org-hugo-front-matter-format)
(:hugo-tags "HUGO_TAGS" nil nil)
=====

I already tried above, but I don't know how to get the ":HUGO_TAGS" value from the property drawer, in subtreep export only, in the body filter (with only body and info available).

If it is a full document export, I can use the "org export parse headlines" function (forgot the name, on the phone at the moment) to get the properties from each headline. But the same doesn't work when exporting just one sub-tree.

Otherwise, you simply need to retrieve it and store it before calling
`org-export-to-file' or whatever.

Hmm, will give this a try.. may be look at the pre export hook?

Thank you.
--

Kaushal Modi