Re: [O] org babel, ess, R

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] org babel, ess, R
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 05:47:21 +0530

> Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Isn’t is what most users need while editing the code block? The
>> possibility of evaluating the code to test and see what happens?
>

> Many languages do not support sessions. So, the only possibility to
> evaluate the code is to evaluate the code block in the source buffer.

Yes, what I am talking about is relevant only when a session is defined. What I
would like is that if in a file the session is defined, C-c’ creates
a window configuration that shows the edit buffer and the session. In other
cases, the two windows could show the edit buffer and the original org buffer.

Vikas