[O] org-info.js (un)maintained ?

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: [O] org-info.js (un)maintained ?
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 10:33:43 +0200

Hi.

Looking at https://github.com/SebastianRose/org-info-js the code seems
rather unmaintained.

On the other hand, there's a copy inside worg/code that seems a bit more
recent.

Has anyone tried and avoid a fork here ?

I fear the situation isn't going to improve as it is.

Maybe a useful thing to do could be to merge the changes from worg/code
into a clone on github and make sure there are pending corresponding
pull requests ?

Or, if the maintainer is unresponsive, document the "fork" in the docs
under http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/ ?

I haven't tried yet to contact Sebastian Rose and thought that maybe
others could enlighten me on the code's status before I dig more into
the issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--