Re: [O] How to paginate Babel Lisp output?

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] How to paginate Babel Lisp output?
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 09:24:11 -0700

Hi Jean,

Jean Louis <address@hidden> writes:

I have a very simple lisp output within Org Mode file, and it delivers list of lists with 4-5 elements, and it displays nicely as a text.

(Do you mean: as a table?)
#+BEGIN_SRC lisp :exports results (load #P"/home/data1/protected//lisp/load-some-files.lisp" :verbose nil :print nil) (sku-list-values-by-location :location 1369) #+END_SRC But when exporting LaTeX I get the result that the table is basically too long, even being printed over the page number and below, and does not even continue on the next page. Is there a way or customization to make it break pages automatically when there is long output from source blocks?

If you are already getting your results as an Org table, try adding
#+ATTR_LATEX: :environment longtable

to that table.  This will use the LaTeX longtable package and
environment to format the table, which should take care of breaking it
across pages.

Best,
Richard