Re: [O] sideways table

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] sideways table
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 21:17:46 +0000

Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 18:20:27 +0100
From: Sharon Kimble <address@hidden>
Subject: [O] sideways table

So how can I use 'sideways' with a table please? Its not clear exactly
what to do from the org-mode manual, and google doesn't provide any
solutions either.

Thanks
Sharon.
I know that this is not your question, but I suggest that you take another approach. You will eventually have a long table which is longer than a single page, and combining that with :float sideways is not going to help you (did not work for me in the past). I attach a working example that you might find useful. It includes the implementation with booktabs, if you want.

I think that the only thing that you are missing is loading booktabs: #+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage{booktabs}

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!