[O] Adding a LAST_REPEAT property without logging

From: Luke
Subject: [O] Adding a LAST_REPEAT property without logging
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:01:50 +0800

I have a number of repeated tasks in my Org-mode file. As a general rule I don't require logging of TODO state changes (which I've disabled by setting org-log-repeat to nil).

However, while I don't need the full history of TODO state changes, it would be useful for me to know the last time that a task was repeated. The LAST_REPEAT property is ideal for this, but when I disable logging this property is no longer added/updated for any repeated tasks.

Is there an easy way to have the LAST_REPEAT property, but without a history of TODO state changes?

--
Luke