Re: [O] Org not registering tags as links to modified agenda

From: William Horne
Subject: Re: [O] Org not registering tags as links to modified agenda
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 06:56:38 -0600

Yes, thank you.

Right now, I have a few org files in a folder that are all registered as org-agenda-files. When I go to my agenda, tasks from these files show up.

Many of these tasks have tags. In an old version of org mode, when I clicked on these tags, I was met with an agenda view of all tasks with the tag across all of my org agenda files. Now, however, clicking on the tag renders nothing but "No link found" in the minibuffer.

I deleted org 9 and, in reverting to Org 8, the functionality returned.

I greatly value the ability to click on a tag and see a list of all tasks with that tag. I know that I can accomplish the same through the agenda menu, but I like the speed and ease of clicking.

Does this sound like a bug? Or has that feature been phased out?

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 5:51 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

William Horne <address@hidden> writes:

> Org mode is not registering tags as links to a modified agenda. When I revert to an old version of org mode (8.2.10), the tags link me to a modified agenda.

I'm not sure to understand your bug report. Could you clarify it a bit?
Would you have an example demonstrating the issue ?

Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou