Re: [O] MWE for BibLaTex and org-ref?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Re: [O] MWE for BibLaTex and org-ref?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:01:48 +0200

Hi Detlef,

Thanks for the information.  After removing the bibliography and
bibliographystyle, everything seems to work.  I think I was confused by
the following line from the org-ref manual:

  For LaTeX export a bibliography and bibliographystyle link is /required/.

Are they only required if I am *not* using biblatex, or, if I *am* using
biblatex, are some org-ref goodies not going to work if I don't have
them?

Cheers,

Loris

--