[O] Better default for org-texinfo-info-process

From: Jonas Bernoulli
Subject: [O] Better default for org-texinfo-info-process
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 16:44:09 +0200

Hello,

For some reason the authors of `makeinfo' thought it would be a good
idea to split the generated info file into two files by default once
its size reaches a certain undocumented threshold.

When that happened to me for the first time I was very surprised and
thought that "foo-1.info" and "foo-2.info" were some intermediate
files, added appropriate rules to ".gitignore", and went on shipping
an outdated "foo.info" for a while.  (Off topic:  I no longer ship
"*.info" files, just "*.texi".)

Since I have figured out what is going on, I am using this:

  (setq org-texinfo-info-process '("makeinfo --no-split %f"))

Please consider making this the default value.

  Best regards,
  Jonas