Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 17:41:41 +0200

Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Bastien and Rasmus,
>
> Any further thoughts on this?  If we're still not sure what to do with
> the file, I'd vote that we remove it from Emacs for now so that we don't
> let an unlicensed file sit in the Emacs repo.

If it's to be referred in the manual it should be there IMO.  Otherwise,
it could be removed from both places.

I personally don’t understand how it would be more convenient to host it
on Worg.

Nonetheless, I do not feel strongly against removing it.

Rasmus

--
In theory, practice and theory are the same. In practice they are not