Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] org-plus-contrib, where is library-of-babel.org?
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 07:53:51 -1000

Aloha Rasmus,

I agree, and believe the best course forward is to resolve the licensing
of library-of-babel.org (which appears not to be problematic) and
include the file in the emacs distribution.

When I asked on the list for advice how to install library-of-babel.org
from Worg, there was no response, which suggests to me that few users
actually work out a way to install it from Worg.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye