Re: [O] agenda configurable entry-text-mode

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] agenda configurable entry-text-mode
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 20:20:05 -0500

Alexander Baier <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Adam,
>
> I hadn't heard of org-quick-peek.  I found
> https://github.com/alphapapa/org-quick-peek but could not find the
> package on MELPA, do you know why this is the case?

Hi Alexander,

Actually I haven't submitted it to MELPA yet.  I've been hoping to get
some more feedback and testing before doing that.  I guess I should have
adjusted the readme accordingly.  I would appreciate if you could give
it a quick test and let me know any feedback you may have.  :)

> Also the screenshot in the README is not present (any more), thus I am
> currently having a hard time imagining what this package does / how it
> looks.

Alas, I neglected to upload a screenshot yet, either.  Basically, it
does what the agenda's "entry text mode" does, but it uses overlays from
the quick-peek package, and they look a bit nicer.

Thanks,
Adam