Re: [O] Help resolving CUSTOM_ID based links that point to outside curre

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Help resolving CUSTOM_ID based links that point to outside current subtree scope
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 11:08:00 +0000

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017, 4:26 AM Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

I guess you could write a function that changes custom ID links into
external links prior to export, e.g., within
`org-export-before-parsing-hook'.

If I understand correctly, it would mean replacing "[[#link]]" with "[[./current-file.org::#link]]"? (I haven't yet verified if that #+INCLUDE-like syntax works for links too.)

Also, I am working on implementing this in an exporter backend. So what would be the canonical way to do that in ox-foo.el?

Thanks.
--

Kaushal Modi