[O] run bash sessions without config files

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: [O] run bash sessions without config files
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 11:53:16 -0400

Hi,

I use shell-mode a lot, and have a very complex prompt, coloured with
escape codes and lots of bells and whistles. This appears to confuse
org-babel when I'm running code blocks in a session, similar to what's
described here:

https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/19735/emacs-freezes-with-any-org-babel-snippet-using-session

Is it possible to configure org-babel to ignore any customization files,
such as .emacs.d/init_bash.el and .bashrc?

As a workaround, I redefine PS1 and PS2 at the top of my org buffer,
which fixes the problem temporarily. I'd like a permanent fix if
possible.

Best,

Tyler

--