Re: [O] org-agenda time grid broken ?

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda time grid broken ?
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2017 08:27:52 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Julien Cubizolles <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Did I miss an important change to the way org-agenda-files is to be
>> used ?
>
> It is probably related to the change in `org-agenda-time-grid'. See new
> docstring.

I've looked into it but the example I provided is run from emacs -Q and
no change to the default value of org-agenda-time-grid, set to

((daily today require-timed)
 (800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 2000)
 "......" "----------------")

Also, I noticed two other things:

* when I'm using org from the git repo, a call to org-agenda throws this
  error:

  org-agenda-format-item: Symbol’s function definition is void:
org-duration-to-minutes

* I'm using
  (add-to-list 'load-path "~/git-repositories/org-mode/lisp")
  (add-to-list 'load-path "~/git-repositories/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
  to choose the git version of org-mode. If I run org-reload immediately
  afterwards (which I didn't use to do up to now), the error disappears,
  at least with the minimalist example from my previous post.

Julien.