[O] Using Book class without 'parts' for Org-mode Export

From: R Jain
Subject: [O] Using Book class without 'parts' for Org-mode Export
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:44:02 +0000

Hi Everyone,

My question is about using Org-mode Export to Latex, but starting with Chapter, then Section, and so on.

I found a solution on Stackexchange but when I add that code to my init file, restart emacs, and add "#+LaTeX_CLASS: book_noparts" to my org file,  it apparently doesn't get read. The exported .tex is an itemized list.

Any help with what I'm doing wrong would be great help. Also, if there's a better way to make custom class files within the org-file I'm working on, please do let me know.

Thanks,
RJ