Re: [O] ox-odt: List items contain body paragraphs, confusing styles

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ox-odt: List items contain body paragraphs, confusing styles
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 12:13:07 +0200

Hello,

James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:

> OK, I just got the expected output by the following:
>
> - Add "OrgListTextBody" to the stylesheet. I didn't try to do it directly in
> text (I don't know ODT XML that well). I created the style with that name in
> LO, setting the indent parameters to 0. That gave me this definition in
> styles.xml:

> style:parent-style-name="Text_20_body">
> fo:text-indent="0in" style:auto-text-indent="false"/>
>
> It's probably enough to specify only ~fo:text-indent="0in"~, but I didn't
> test that because I'm not sure how to write the modified styles.xml back into
> the ODT archive. (LO auto-generated all 4 parameters.)
>
> - Then, use my filter to apply OrgListTextBody to the paragraphs contained
> within list items.
>
> The resulting display in LO is correct.

Out of curiosity, instead of creating a new style, wouldn't some
standard style be enough, e.g., "Text_20_body_20_indent"?

Also, what happens in the following cases

    - ...

      #+begin_quote
      Quoted paragraph
      #+end_quote

      #+begin_center
      Centered paragraph
      #+end_center

Should the use "Quotations" and "OrgCenter", which inherit from
"Text_20_body", or some new style inheriting from the one dedicated to
text in plain lists?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou