Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-span value not quoted via customize interface

From: Niall Dooley
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: org-agenda-span value not quoted via customize interface
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 15:13:51 +0100

Hi Sébastien,

That's my point. I'm reporting that if such a custom command is created
through the customise interface with a setting of "Number of days in
agenda: org-agenda-span" and a choice of "day" then the quote (') is not
included.

It appears as (org-agenda-span day) instead of (org-agenda-span 'day).

Niall
Niall