[O] org-icalendar--combine-files aggressively releases buffers

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: [O] org-icalendar--combine-files aggressively releases buffers
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 14:33:11 +0100

Hi there;

I have an idle timer that uses org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files to
publish my agenda.  It may well be that I hadn't saved one of the Org
files used in there, hence when  org-icalendar--combine-files uses :

(org-release-buffers org-agenda-new-buffers)

…I'm prompted to save before closing some buffers.  Worst, I'm even
asked to clock-out if I actually say yes to that question.

Personally, I now expect org to leave quite a lot of .org files open
(namely, my inbox, my todo file, my 3 gmail agendas), so I'd be fine
with simply not having any of these closed for me.  The right thing to
do, however, is probably to check org-agenda-new-buffers before and
after the files are processed, and close the new ones.

Opinions?

M.