[O] How to use the list search?

From: edgar
Subject: [O] How to use the list search?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 22:56:25 +0000

Hello,

I have tried to use https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/ without much success. If I type, for instance ~org-babel-expand-src-block~ and ask for /reverse chronological order/ the first results are from 2009, then from 2008 and later from 2014.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=org-babel-expand-src-block&submit=Search%21&idxname=emacs-orgmode&max=20&result=normal&sort=date%3Alate

Then, if I ask for /chronological order/ I get 2010, 2009, etc.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=org-babel-expand-src-block&submit=Search%21&idxname=emacs-orgmode&max=20&result=normal&sort=date%3Aearly

Thus, I am currently using a web search engine like this:
site:https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode org-babel-expand-src-block, and I do get results from recent years.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!