[O] links to id:

From: kevinbanjo
Subject: [O] links to id:
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 21:03:56 -0700

I've moved my .org-id-locations file into cloud storage (similar to a dropbox folder).   I set the org-id-locations-file to point to that file.   I set up a link to the id.  It works fine for that one session of emacs.   After I quit and restart, then I click on the link it says it can't be found and asks me if I want to create a new header.  It won't find the link again until I run the function

(org-id-update-id-locations)

Then its all good again for the session.

Any idea why?

Also after it jumps to the link its REAL slow.   It just hangs for maybe 30 seconds.

Help!