Re: [O] [Orgmode] Escaping braces and org-export-latex-classes behaviour

From: Haik Silm
Subject: Re: [O] [Orgmode] Escaping braces and org-export-latex-classes behaviour
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 20:16:50 +0200

I had the same problem. As a workaround I used \begingroup and \endgroup to denote {}

Best regards,
Haik

17.04.2010 20:13 Giulio Fella kirjutas:
Thanks for your reply.

I am afraid I know nothing about Tex, so I cannot comment on that. But
all my Latex references
e.g. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Colors

give that as the correct syntax for \color, as opposed to e.g. \textcolor
which has the syntax you report.

But more generally, given that 90% of latex braces are just part of
command syntax I have a feeling that it would be more economical to
require the user to escape those braces which are indeed to be escaped
in Latex. I think Carsten has been correcting quite a number of these
"escape braces" bugs and I am not sure that the feature is worth his
time.

giulio