[O] Trying to get chart from table working

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Trying to get chart from table working
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 10:16:49 -0400

I'm trying out the org-plot example, but when I enter C-M-g on a table, I get:

Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, gnuplot

I verified that gnuplot is installed, and that /usr/local/bin is in both the PATH and the exec-path for emacs. Is there something else I need to do?

Ultimately I'm trying to figure out how to plot a time series graph, and then to represent different time intervals with colored bands in the background.

Thanks,

-pd

--
----