[O] Export attributes for babel blocks

From: Juan Amiguet
Subject: [O] Export attributes for babel blocks
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 08:46:49 +0200

Dear all,

I have been having this issue for quite a while perhaps I am using the feature wrong and someone can enlighten me or perhaps someone can point me at the bit of code I can patch it myself.
Here is the issue:

I have a babel block such as

#+begin_src dot :file test.png
digraph test {
A -> B
}
#+end_src

This will create after execution a

#+RESULT:
[[file:./test.png]]

Now if I would like have something like :width .5/.linewith as a attribute to the image the only I have found is to do the following

#+begin_src dot :file test.png :exports none
digraph test {
A -> B
}
#+end_src

#+attr_latex: width=.5/linewidth
[[file:./test.png]]

Is there a way of passing the export attributes to babel blocks in a way in which from direct rendering of the document things work and I can adjust?
If now which part of the org mode codebase controls all of this?

Thanking you all in advance.

--
Juan Amiguet Vercher
Practising theorist