Re: [O] [ANN] Agenda speed up

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Agenda speed up
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:48:37 -0400

> Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> If there is no more feedback nor objection, I'll merge the branch in
>>> master before the end of the week.
>>
>> One issue I noticed: The sorting of categories defined in
>> org-agenda-sorting-strategy is not honored.  The default category
>> sorting for the agenda is to order the categories as they appear in the
>> agenda files.

[...]

> Fixed. Thank you.

Thank you.  Hit a second issue today.

    (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
          '(("u" "Unschedule TODO entries" alltodo ""
             ((org-agenda-skip-function
               (lambda ()
                 (org-agenda-skip-entry-if 'scheduled 'deadline)))
              (org-agenda-overriding-header "Unscheduled TODO entries: ")))))

On master and with an agenda file that contains

    * TODO not scheduled

    * TODO scheduled
    SCHEDULED: <2017-10-07 Sat>

running "M-x org-agenda u" shows the "not scheduled" heading only.
wip-agenda-speedup show both entries.

--
Kyle