[O] Fontification for the inner bloc of two nested bloc

From: Pierre-André Cornillon
Subject: [O] Fontification for the inner bloc of two nested bloc
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 11:11:39 +0200

Dear orgmode users/gurus,

I have a question about fontification of inner src bloc.

I have two nested blocks: one special (outer bloc) and one src (inner
bloc) like this

#+begin_bloc20171001122500
#+begin_src R
  blip <- runif(2)
  test <- rnorm(2)
#+end_src
#+end_bloc20171001122500

and I want to have the native fontification property for the inner one.

I have already (setq org-src-fontify-natively t) in my .emacs and it
works like a charm for src blocks alone (not nested) but for nested
ones it breaks.

Is nested blocks are allowed and if so, is that possible to have that
fontification property ?

Best regards,
Pierre-Andre