Re: [O] Edit whole session with org-edit-src-edit

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Edit whole session with org-edit-src-edit
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 02:40:09 +0000

> On Oct 8, 2017, at 3:58 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I want to use orgmode for literate programming with Coq.
> I like the "edit in major mode" org-edit-src-edit feature, but it
> exports only the current src block to the temprorary buffer, so it's
> impossible to debug the file in the temporary buffer using coq-mode
> (proofgeneral) "phrase by phrase" execution.
>
> I think that some other languages may have similar problems. Say,
> code completion works better, if the whole file is available.

I used the babel jump facility proposed here:

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <address@hidden>
Subject: Jumping between source blocks in a file

It is not `all blocks in one buffer', but by jumping from one to the next I get
much the same effect.  Any changes in a block get written back to the org
buffer when you jump to the next block.  Binding the `*-next' function to
meta-down and `*-previous' to `meta-up' makes navigation intuitive.

HTH,

Chuck